HomeShoppePublications and ResumeDisclosure

 

Monday, August 8, 2011

Artist and Photographer

Hi friends!  I’ve been having so much fun in my craft room and have been as busy as a bee altering whatever I could find.  I’ve altered a 60 year old barn window, several frames and made a Mini Album.  Most of my recent work is for Manufacturer’s so I can’t show you just yet..but throughout the month, I’ll share :)  This frame is an extra project I did for Glue Arts.  I’ve used a lot of Basically Bare, Crafty Secrets, Graphic 45, Core-dinations Glittered Cardstock, and Tattered Angels.  On the gold frame work, I punched through the wood and using my Crop-a dile, added lots of Eye-Lets to the wood strips.  The buttons at the top have been stamped and the misted and then I hot glued a jewel in the center.  Buttons and Banner are Basically Bare. Glue Arts, Extreme Tac, Hot Glue and Melt Sticks holds it all together :)




8 comments:

Jingle said...

This is a very cool piece! I love it!

Marge said...

What a gorgeous altered project, Jan!
Thanks for your visit and comment on my blog too!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

So awesome, Jan! I absolutely love the eyelets you added to the gold frame. :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful jan, I like your vintage style and look.

greetings karin

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, wow, wow! Totally cool! Valerie

Art From The heart said...

Beautiful Jan, love all the eyelets and especailly that banner at the bottom.
Can't wait to see all the other goodies. Your on a roll !
Hugs

Createology said...

Lots of details here which really draw the eye in for a closer look. Of course I love the blue. Happy creating...

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous Jan!